If you have not yet joined our expanding family, we encourage you to do so. We are funded entirely by memberships, grants and gifts. Most all of our products are made freely available to educators and researchers.
To become a member
A membership form is available by clicking on this link, which will open in a separate window. Please print a copy and mail it with your check to:
Bird Conservation Research, Inc.
P.O. Box 209, Pomfret, CT 06258
- Grand Benefactor- $1000, Recognition as a Bird Conservation Research Grand Benefactor, printed version of the newsletter, and invitations to special events
- Benefactor- $500, One year recognition as a Bird Conservation Research Benefactor, printed version of the newsletter, and invitations to special events
- Patron- $250, One year patronage to Bird Conservation Research, printed newsletters, and invitations to special events
- Contributing Member- $100, Individual sustaining membership for 1 year
- Sustaining Member- $50, Individual contributing membership for 1 year
- Family Membership- $35, Immediate family membership for 1 year
- Regular Membership- $25, Individual regular membership for 1 year